Washing your face at night is crucial to your overall health and an important part of your skin maintenance.
A daily regimen of facial care is the only way to achieving glowing skin
According to a study published in the Journal of Applied Toxicology in June 2015, Lead, Mercury and Cadmium, and other heavy metals found in cosmetic products may act directly on the skin, or can be absorbed through the skin into the blood, where the toxins accumulate in the body and exert toxic effects in various organs. At night, you must remove the dirt, oils, makeup and environmental contaminants that accumulate on your skin.
When you wash your face in the morning, you are removing the accumulated dirt and bacteria that you acquired overnight, and are preparing your skin to face the day.
How To Clean Your Face
1. Wash your hands first, to remove contaminants before you apply your cleanser.
2. Wash your skin using a cream based cleanser with warm, not hot, water.
2. Use a clean washcloth (every time you wash) to gently exfoliate. Avoid rubbing hard, which can irritate your skin.
3. Pat dry with a clean towel.
4. Follow with a toner, which removes additional dirt and oil, and balances your skin’s PH levels.
5. A hydration serum can be added next to prepare your skin for moisturizing.
6. Follow with a moisturizer formulated for your skin type. 7. In the morning, repeat these steps, but use a moisturizer combined with a sunscreen.