Media and Press Kit
Angela Legh was born in San Francisco, California, and spent her early childhood with her family in the colorful Haight Ashbury district. In 1968, catastrophe struck when her home burned to the ground. The children were sent to live with foster families while the parents searched for housing. The family moved a lot over the next few years and her parents ultimately divorced. She settled with her mother and sisters in Petaluma.
At the age of 20, Angela moved to Santa Rosa, California, and eventually became a wife and mother. In 2017, tragedy struck again as the Tubbs Fire reduced Angela's family home to ashes, along with 5,000 other dwellings.
The wildfire was the catalyst for significant changes, personal development, and growth, for Angela.
The road to emotional stability was filled with bumps, bruises, and painful days, but Angela continued her path of spiritual and emotional growth because she knew her life depended on it. Angela delved the depths of depression, experienced suicidal ideation, has known joy and deep love, and learned to face and embrace her own shadows.
Today, Angela is an author and personal development mentor. Her gift is establishing emotional resilience in children and adults. Her teachings include the importance of choosing your perspectives, how to feel all your feelings, and how to let go of internal triggers.
Angela’s children's book series, The Bella Santini Chronicles, has received high praise and is recognized for helping children learn to be comfortable with their feelings.
Her books have been endorsed by Jack Canfield, co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul, Dan Clark, National Advisory Board for Operation Kids. and myriad others.
Her online course, "Live! Love! Laugh!" connects adults with their inner magic, curiosity, wonder, and playfulness.
Angela resides in Taos, New Mexico.
Social Media Links
Links to recent interviews:
Finding Happiness and Joy During Turbulent Times
- How Social-Emotional learning can change the world.
- A different perspective on school bullying.
- Building up children based on their strengths, which could also be their shadow side.
For Parent's Groups:
- How to step out of victim mentality and take control of your life.
- The importance of feeling our feelings; and how that can change the world.
- The importance of Self-Love; how embracing you can change your life.
For Mental Health Professionals:
- Pushing away fear – how resistance to feeling can increase emotional pain
- Helping parents to understand their child.
- Can a fairytale affect teen suicide rates?